Couples Money Coaching
- Money dynamics begin to develop in couples based upon their individual relationships with money.
- Both people in a relationship have beliefs and patterns that collectively create the issues and relationship that couples have with money.
- Money issues create fear, tension, and conflict, especially when a couple has not made clear agreements around money in the beginning of their relationship.
- The process creates an understanding of the patterns that emerge between couples around money and teaches couples how to compassionately communicate in a healthy, constructive way regarding money.
- Money Coaching for Couples requires a minimum of 12 sessions
- Money continues to be one of the #1 cause of discord and divorce so Money Coaching is a great investment in your marriage.
Join or Start a Money Coaching Circle
- Money Coaching Circle is a very powerful and transformative group process.
- During this workshop, you will discover how to create an abundant, stress-free financial future, faster than you ever thought possible.
- You will examine and understand your relationship with moneyand overcome any unconscious money patterns, beliefs, or behaviors that may be keeping you from experiencing your full potential.
- This is a low-cost alternative to individual coaching and is held over eight weeks or in 2-day workshop.
- Groups consist of four to eight people led by Tammy Lally, Certified Money Coach.
Business Owners and Corporations
- Money Coaching offers a unique services to businesses of all kinds and sizes from sole proprietors to corporations.
- One-on-One coaching with key executives and individuals within an organization to identify the dominant money types that are influencing the company. The coach works with the management and staff to enhance personal and financial performance and remove roadblocks to greater financial prosperity and increased job satisfaction and performance.
- One-day workshop that invites employees and executives to work together to explore their shared issues, talents, and opportunities in a group context. The workshop promotes greater understanding between staff at all levels and actively explores solutions to roadblocks to greater prosperity and success.